Christmas Candy Canes
Add a delicious treat to the Christmas dinner table with this Christmas Candy Cane Heart recipe.
Preparation time: 1 hour
- White Chocolate
- Milk Chocolate
- Mini Candy Canes and Sprinkles
Back to blog
1. Place chocolate in a bain-marie, stirring until melted and smooth. Set aside for 2 minutes to cool.
2. Line a large baking tray with baking paper and arrange candy canes in heart shapes.
3. Spoon melted chocolate into the centre of each heart.
4. Lightly scatter with sprinkles. Set aside for 1 hour, or put in the fridge to set faster.