October 16, 2023
Nutella Pastry Wreaths
Chocolatey goodness for Christmas! Credit: @fitwaffle
Preparation and Cooking time: 75 minutes
- Puff pastry
- Icing sugar
Back to blog
- Spread Nutella over the pastry.
- Leave an inch gap on the far side (right).
- Roll the pastry up tightly (rolling towards the gap).
- Press down to secure it tight.
- Slice the roll down the middle.
- Twist each piece around each other, like a plat.
- Make a ring.
- Push into shape.
- Brush with egg wash.
- Bake 180c fan for 20mins.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 mins.
- Dust with icing sugar and slice it up. Enjoy!