October 16, 2023
Crispy Skin Chicken Breast with Salsa Verde
Light and fresh, this Crispy Skin Chicken Breast with Salsa Verde recipe is perfect for any season, featuring The Ultimate Grill & Press Contact Grill by Baccarat.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 2 skin-on chicken breasts, about 250g each
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- pinch of sea salt
- ½ bunch parsley leaves
- ½ bunch basil leaves
- ¼ bunch mint leaves
- 15g tinned anchovies
- 30g capers
- 15g dijon mustard
- 25g red wine vinegar
- 50g extra virgin olive oil
- potatoes and steamed greens, to serve
- Bring the chicken to room temperature
- 30 minutes before you begin cooking. Preheat the Baccarat® The Ultimate Grill to 'SETTING 4' (240°C).
- To make the Salsa Verde, combine the herbs, anchovies, capers, mustard, vinegar and olive oil in a small food processor or blender, then puree until smooth.
- Brush the skin of the chicken with the cooking oil, then season all sides with sea salt.
- Place the chicken skin side down onto the flat plate, pressing down firmly to assist with even caramelisation.
- Cook until the skin is golden brown and crisp, about 10 minutes. Reduce the heat to 'SETTING 3' (180°C), then flip the chicken and cook until cooked through, 6-8 minutes.
- Serve with salsa verde, potatoes and steamed greens. Enjoy!
Used to make this recipe: Baccarat The Ultimate Grill & Press Contact GrillBack to blog