Honey Glazed Spicy Soy Chicken Wings
Ignite your taste buds with this Honey Glazed Spicy Soy Chicken Wings recipe, featuring The Healthy Fry Multi Dual Zone 9L Air Fryer by Baccarat.
Preparation time: 5 minutes (+30 minutes marinating)
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 500g chicken wings, jointed
- 85g (1/4 cup) sweet chilli sauce
- 40g (2 tbsp) honey
- 5g (1tsp) dark soy
- 20g (1 tbsp) light soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 5g ginger, minced
- 15g (1 tbsp) canola oil
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds, to garnish
- Spring onion greens, thinly sliced to garnish
- Red chilli, thinly sliced to garnish
- Lime cheeks, to garnish
- Combine the sweet chilli, honey, soy, garlic, ginger, and oil in a mixing bowl.
- Add the chicken wings and stir to coat thoroughly. For best results, leave to marinade for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Place the wings into one air fryer drawer, on top of the frying tray.
- Select the (CHICKEN) function and press (START/STOP) to start the function.
- Every 5 minutes, pull out the drawer and baste the chicken with the remaining marinade. The appliance will pause when the drawer is pulled out and will resume the function when the drawer is inserted back into the appliance.
- To serve, top with sesame seeds, spring onion and red chilli. Serve with lime on the side. Pair with the 'Sweet Potato Fries' recipe cooking in the other drawer for a complete meal. Enjoy!
Used to make this recipe: Baccarat The Healthy Fry Multi Dual Zone 9L Air FryerBack to blog