October 16, 2023
Raspberry and White Chocolate Scone Loaf
Delight your sweet tooth with this Raspberry and White Chocolate Scone Loaf recipe, featuring The Ultimate Loaf Bread Maker by Baccarat.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
- 330g plain flour
- 20g baking powder
- 100g unsalted butter, diced and chilled
- 20g white sugar, plus more for dusting
- 1 large egg
- 125g milk
- 125g raspberries
- 100g white chocolate chips
- Remove the kneading paddles from the bread pan.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
- Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs, then whisk in the sugar.
- Fold in the milk, followed by the raspberries and white chocolate.
- Add the dough to the bread pan and press into a flat layer.
- Press the 'Menu' button and select the '11' (BAKE) function. Press the 'Crust Shade' button and select the MEDIUM crust shade colour. Press 'START/STOP' to begin the cycle.
- Once the cycle is complete, press 'START/STOP' and let the loaf cool on baking rack for 10 minutes before cutting.
Used to make this recipe: Baccarat The Ultimate Loaf Bread MakerBack to blog