April 19, 2023
Coffee Ice Cream
A pick-me-up never tasted so sweet- try this Coffee Ice Cream recipe, featuring the The Ultimate Scoop Ice Cream Maker from Baccarat.
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- 250ml full fat milk
- 160ml full fat thickened cream
- 60g white sugar
- ½ tsp salt
Important: Place the freezer bowl in the freezer for at least 12 hours prior to preparing your ice cream mixture.
Back to blog
- Gently heat 125ml of pure milk with sugar and instant coffee until it dissolves, take off heat, add salt and let cool.
- Whisk cream until it starts to hold together and is thick but still pourable.
- Mix together all ingredients then refrigerate to cool down to 5-10˚C.
- Set time to 30 minutes on The Ultimate Scoop Ice Cream Maker and press power button on.
- Pour mixture through the chute slowly.
- Either eat immediately or transfer to an airtight container and freeze for 1-2 hours for a firmer texture.