April 19, 2023
Indulgent Chocolate Ice Cream
Brimming with sweetened, dark chocolate, try this Indulgent Chocolate Ice Cream recipe from The Ultimate Scoop Ice Cream Maker- by Baccarat.
Important: Place the freezer bowl in the freezer for at least 12 hours prior to preparing your ice cream mixture.
- 100g dark chocolate cooking buttons
- 750ml full fat thickened cream
- 125g castor sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
Back to blog
- Gently warm up sugar and 125ml of the cream in a saucepan, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Take off heat and add chocolate. Stir until melted. Add cinnamon and salt.
- Whisk cream until it starts to hold together and is thick but still pourable.
- Mixing all the ingredients together and cool in fridge down to 5-10˚C or put into an ice bath for speed.
- Set time to 20 minutes on The Ultimate Scoop Ice Cream Maker and press power on.
- Pour mixture through the chute slowly.
- Either eat immediately or transfer to an airtight container and freeze for 1-2 hours for a firmer texture.