Roasted Snapper with Lemon, Caper and Anchovy Butter
Delight your taste buds with the superb flavours of this Roasted Snapper with Lemon, Caper and Anchovy Butter recipe, featuring The Healthy Fry Multi Dual Zone 9L Air Fryer by Baccarat.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
- 1 x 200g baby snapper fillet, skinless
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Butter lettuce, to serve
Anchovy, Caper and Lemon Butter
- 60g unsalted butter, softened
- 1 anchovy fillet, minced
- 1 tbsp capers, minced
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, finely zested
- Line the base of the air fryer drawer with baking paper.
- Coat all sides of the fish with the oil, season with salt, then place on the lined air fryer drawer.
- Select the (FISH) function, then adjust the cooking time to 12 minutes. Press (START/STOP) to start the function.
- To make the Anchovy, Caper & Lemon Butter, mix all the ingredients in a small food processor or stand mixer. Alternatively, mix by hand using a spatula.
- After function is complete, transfer the cooked snapper to a serving plate. Top with a spoonful of the anchovy butter and serve with lemon cheeks and butter lettuce. Pair this recipe with the "Parmesan Roasted Baby Potatoes" cooking in the other drawer for a complete meal. Enjoy!
Used to make this recipe: Baccarat The Healthy Fry Multi Dual Zone 9L Air FryerBack to blog