Parmesan Roasted Baby Potatoes
This versatile Parmesan Roasted Baby Potatoes recipe, featuring The Healthy Fry Multi Dual Zone 9L Air Fryer by Baccarat, goes with just about anything!
Hard Vegetables Function
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 500g baby potatoes
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 20g (½ cup) finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tbsp roughly chopped parsley
- Halve the potatoes and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, and parmesan and mix to combine.
- Place the potatoes in the airfryer drawer on top of the frying tray. Select the (HARD VEGETABLE) function and press (START/STOP) to start the function.
- Pull out the drawer to shake every five minutes. The appliance will pause when the drawer is pulled out and will resume the menu function once the drawer is inserted back into the appliance.
- Once the function is complete, remove the potatoes from the airfryer drawer and place on paper towel to remove any excess oil.
- Just before serving, toss the potatoes with the lemon zest, lemon juice and parsley. Pair this recipe with the 'Roasted Snapper with Lemon, Caper and Anchovy Butter' cooking in the other drawer for a complete meal. Enjoy!
Used to make this recipe: Baccarat The Healthy Fry Multi Dual Zone 9L Air FryerBack to blog