October 16, 2023
Christmas Oreo Truffles
Create a delicious Christmas day snack with this Christmas Oreo Truffles recipe.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Chilling time: 2 hours
- 227g Softened cream cheese
- 411g Oreo cookies (crushed)
- 396 Dipping chips (milk and white chocolate)
- Sprinkles (for decoration)
Back to blog
- Crush the oreo cookies into a powder.
- Add in the cream cheese and combine.
- Chill the dough in the fridge for 45 minutes.
- Scoop the mixture and roll into balls, placing on a baking tray.
- Freeze the truffles for one hour.
- Melt chocolate and dip the balls into the sauce.
- Add back to the baking tray and add sprinkles of your choice.
- Wait for the balls to set, and serve.