April 19, 2023
5 Minute Salsa
Add a little zing to your favourite corn chips and nachos with this 5-minute Salsa, made using The Quick Mix Stick Blender Set.
- 810g can of whole tomatoes
- 8 ripe cherry tomatoes
- 125g fresh coriander (or more to taste)
- 60g red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 jarred Jalapeno (or more to taste)
- ¼ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- Juice of a lime
Back to blog
- Pour the can of tomatoes into the glass jug, then layer on top coriander, cherry tomatoes, onion, garlic, cumin, jalapeno, sugar, salt and lime juice.
- Press the pulse function on the The Quick Mix Stick Blender until desired consistency is reached.
- Switch appliance off at the wall.
- Taste with a corn chip and adjust seasoning if needed and give a quick pulse to mix. 2
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
- Store in fridge.