April 28, 2023
Baked Polenta Bites
@mons_plate has a great recipe that'll surely satisfy your cravings. Her 'Baked Polenta Bites' is a must-try!
- 180 + 70g Instant Polenta
- 500ml Chicken Stock
- 50g Grated Parmesan
- 1tbsp Dried Oregano
- 1/2tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1tsp Salt + Sea Salt Flakes
- Line a 21x21cm tin with baking paper and set aside (Used the Soffrito® Square Cake Pan w/ a Loose Base).
- Bring chicken stock to the boil in a saucepan and add polenta (180g). Whisk continuously until mixture has thickened.
- Fold through dried oregano, rosemary, sea salt and the grated parmesan until combined.
- Transfer mixture into the tin and press down firmly with the back of spoon until evenly spread.
- Let it cool slightly and then place in the fridge for at least 45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C fan forced and carefully remove the polenta from the tin.
- On a chopping board, slice polenta into desired shape (makes 20 chips/64 cubes).
- Add the remaining polenta (70g) into a bowl. Spray the cubes with a thin layer of olive oil and toss them in the polenta until all sides are covered
- Place the cubes on a baking tray, sprinkle them with sea salt flakes and bake for 30-32 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove polenta cubes from the oven and serve warm with your sauce/dip of choice and some additional grated parmesan. Enjoy!
Featuring the Ambrosia® Rustic Paulownia Wood Serving BowlBack to blog