April 20, 2023
Fluffy and buttery inside, this light as air Belgian Waffle recipe is perfect for a breakfast, brunch or dessert!
(Makes approx. 10 waffles)
- 2 cups plain flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup castor sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 eggs separated
- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup rice bran oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- maple syrup
- strawberries/ blueberries, ice cream
- bacon, eggs, avocado, feta cheese
- Insert the waffle plates into the Baccarat The Deluxe Snack 3 in 1 Toastie Press and turn on to preheat.
- Shift together all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk egg whites into stiff peaks.
- In a separate bowl mix together the egg yolks, milk, oil, and vanilla.
- Add to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Ladle the mixture into the machine and cook for approx. 5 minutes (or until golden brown to your desire).
Note: To enjoy for breakfast serve with chilli, smash avocado, and eggs or for dessert add blueberries, ice-cream, and maple syrup.Back to blog