April 19, 2023
Black Rice Pudding
Enjoy this Black Rice Pudding recipe with a hint of vanilla, featuring The Smart Chef Multicooker by Baccarat.
- 125g black glutinous rice, rinsed
- 400g can coconut milk
- 200ml water
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 30g brown sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- Sliced mango, to serve
- Toasted coconut flakes, to serve
Back to blog
- Place the rice into the inner pot of The Smart Chef Multicooker along with ½ can of coconut milk, the water and vanilla. Stir well to combine.
- Attach the lid, select the multigrain function and adjust the cooking time to 20 minutes.
- When the cooking time has completed, release the pressure slowly using the quick release method.
- Stir through the sugar and salt and then allow the mixture to sit for 5 minutes to absorb any remaining liquid.
- Divide the rice between serving bowls and garnish with sliced mango, coconut flakes and drizzle over the remaining can of coconut milk. Enjoy!