April 18, 2023
Broad Bean, Mint and Pomegranate Salad
A salad full of flavour and texture with its crunchy sweet pomegranate seeds, smooth and creamy broad beans.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 150g broad beans (shelled)
- 100g snow peas (halved diagonally)
- 1 bunch of asparagus (cut into quarters)
- 1/3 cup mint leaves
- 1 baby cos lettuce (roughly torn)
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup roasted almonds (roughly chopped)
- Seeds 1/2 a pomegranate
- 50g feta
Back to blog
- Blanch the broad beans, snow peas and asparagus by covering in boiling water. Leave to sit for 3-4 minutes and then refresh under cold water. Set aside.
- Arrange the lettuce in the serving bowl and top with blanched greens, mint leaves, olive oil and lemon juice. Mix to coat.
- Top with almonds, pomegranate seeds and feta.