April 19, 2023
Enjoy this flavoursome Cajun Salmon recipe, from The Healthy Fry 9L Air Fryer by Baccarat.
- 4 x 250g salmon fillets
- 1 ½ tbsp honey
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp boiling water
- Cooking spray
Back to blog
- Remove the salmon from the fridge and pat it dry with paper towel 30 minutes before cooking to allow it to come to room temperature and cook more evenly.
- Place all remaining ingredients in a small bowl and mix well to combine.
- Carefully rub the spice mixture into each salmon fillet and then set aside for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Select the Preheat icon on the The Healthy Fry 9L Air Fryer and press start. Once the 3 minute preheating setting has completed, open the drawer and spray the cavity lightly with cooking oil. Place all four salmon fillets onto the tray ensuring they’re evenly spaced and not touching.
- Close the drawer, select the Fish icon (180°C) and press start. Once the setting has completed, allow the salmon to rest for 5 minutes and then serve with your favourite sides. Enjoy!