April 19, 2023
Camembert and Smoked Salmon Delight Pizza
Worlds of flavour collide with this Camembert and Smoked Salmon Delight recipe, featuring The Gourmet Slice by Baccarat.
(Makes 2 pizzas)
- Basic pizza dough
- Basic no cook pizza sauce
- 4 tbsp mozzarella cheese, grated
- Camembert cheese wheel, sliced
- 1 tbsp capers
- 250g smoked salmon slices (or smoked trout)
- Black pepper, ground
- Fresh chives to sprinkle
- Lemon wedges to serve
Back to blog
- Preheat your Gourmet Slice Pizza Oven.
- Roll out your fresh dough and place one inside your pizza oven.
- Top base with a small amount of pizza sauce, sprinkle with mozzarella. Top with camembert slices and a grind of fresh black pepper.
- Close the lid and turn your pizza oven up to 5 and cook for around 3-4 minutes until cheese has softened.
- Remove from oven and top with salmon slices, capers, chives and a squeeze of lemon juice.