April 17, 2023
Chilli Crab Spaghetti
It's seafood time! Who else is drooling over this Chilli Crab Spaghetti made by @mazzs_table
- 500g spaghetti
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 large shallots, finely diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 250g cherry tomatoes or tomberry's
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- salt + pepper
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- 1 lemon, zest + juice
- 300g crab meat, cooked
- Boil salted water in a pot & cook your pasta al dente - reserving a cup of pasta water for later (See step 3).
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large pan over low-medium heat. Add shallots, garlic, chilli, cherry tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, salt + pepper & sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add wine + ½ cup of pasta water, simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Add parsley, lemon zest + juice to pan, heat through & remove pan from heat until your pasta is cooked or leave on a very gentle heat.
- Finally, toss in the cooked crab + pasta & warm through.
Serve immediately with fresh parsley + crusty bread - enjoy!Back to blog