April 19, 2023
Chocolate Steam Puddings
Enjoy this rich and delicious Chocolate Steam Puddings recipe, featuring The Smart Chef Multicooker by Baccarat.
- 150g butter
- 150g dark chocolate
- 150g caster sugar
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 75g plain flour
Back to blog
- Place the butter and chocolate in a medium saucepan over a medium-low heat and stir with a spatula until melted and smooth. Remove from the heat, add the sugar and stir until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture has cooled slightly.
- Add the beaten eggs to the warm chocolate mixture and work quickly to incorporate. Add the flour and mix until smooth.
- Spray 6 ramekins (180ml capacity) with cooking spray and divide the batter evenly between each.
- Place the steam rack along with 1 cup of water into the base of the inner pot. Place three ramekins on top of the steam rack.
- Attach the lid, select the dessert function and adjust the cooking time to 12 minutes on The Smart Chef Multicooker.
- Remove the ramekins and repeat with the remaining three puddings.
- Serve immediately with ice-cream or cream.