February 23, 2023
Creamed Corn, Zucchini and Haloumi Fritters
Just fritter-ly delicious! Try out these yummy 'Creamed Corn, Zucchini and Haloumi Fritters' by @_jos_kitchen, you won't be disappointed!
Preparation and Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 420g tin creamed corn
- 2 cups grated zucchini, squeeze out excess moisture
- 180 grams haloumi, grated
- 1 spring onion, finely diced
- 3/4 cup self-raising flour
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Olive oil
Back to blog
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients well.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in your nonstick frypan over medium heat.
- Add in 1/4 cup amounts of the mixture, spread out with a spoon until around 1cm thick. Cook 4-5 minutes, flip and cook for a further 3-4 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Transfer to a wire rack and repeat the process until all fritters are cooked. Will make around 20 fritters.
- Serve with Greek yoghurt and fresh chives! Enjoy warm!