April 18, 2023
Easter Chocolate Bark
Create this super easy Easter Chocolate Bark using all your leftover chocolate!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooling time: 30 minutes
- 400g dark chocolate
- 1 packet of mini Easter eggs
Back to blog
- Prepare a baking tray covering with a sheet of baking paper.
- Break up the chocolate into a medium glass mixing bowl.
- Melt the chocolate; Half fill a saucepan with water and bring to a simmer and place the mixing bowl into the saucepan. Lightly stir until the chocolate melts completely.
- Pour melted chocolate onto prepared baking tray.
- Scatter mini Easter eggs on top of the melted chocolate.
- Place the tray into the fridge for the chocolate to cool and reset for 30 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the fridge and break it up using your hands or crack it using a rolling pin.
- Portion the bark as gifts or store in an airtight container.