October 25, 2023
Flawless Hollandaise Sauce
Brunch just got a whole lot better thanks to this fool-proof Flawless Hollandaise Sauce recipe, featuring The Precise Chopper Food Processor by Baccarat.
Emulsifying Disc Accessory
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 4 egg yolks
- ¾ tsp fine salt
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 250ml clarified butter
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp warm water
- Pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- Assemble the Emulsifying Disc into the food processing bowl and securely place and lock the lid.
- Heat the butter in a saucepan (approx. at 90°C)
- Feed the egg yolks, vinegar, salt and warm water through the chute opening of Pusher C.
- Turn the dial to (CREAMING) position and push in the dial to start the function.
- Slowly feed through the heated butter through the chute opening into the yolk mixture until fluffy and emulsified.
- Add the lemon juice and cayenne pepper, if using. If the hollandaise sauce is slightly too thick, add another tbsp of water.
- Stop the function by pushing in the dial and turn the dial indictor towards O (OFF). Turn off the appliance at the power outlet. Remove the lid and unlock the processing bowl.
- Serve the hollandaise sauce immediately or keep covered in a warm place. Serve on your eggs Benedict or pair with vegetables. Enjoy!
Used to make this recipe: Baccarat The Precise Chopper Food ProcessorBack to blog