April 18, 2023
Fresh Summer Fruit Salad
Nothing says summer like a fresh fruit salad! Check out @whatspruecooking's great summer recipe.
- 1 pineapple, diced into 1-2cm cubes
- 1 mango, diced into 1-2cm cubes
- 1 punnet blueberries
- 1 punnet raspberries
- 1 punnet strawberries, cut into 1cm cubes
- 2 passionfruit
- ½ cup mint leaves, loosely packed
Back to blog
- Halve the pineapple vertically and remove the flesh. Place half the pineapple, hollowed side up into a serving dish.
- Place the chopped pineapple, mango, blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries into a bowl. Mix to combine.
- Place the fruit into the hollowed-out pineapple. Top with passionfruit flesh and scatter mint leaves. Use the top of the pineapple as a garnish.
- Serve with cream or ice cream.