October 16, 2023
Greek Lamb Shoulder Chops
Taste the Mediterranean with this flavourful Greek Lamb Shoulder Chops recipe, featuring The Ultimate Grill & Press Contact Grill by Baccarat.
Preparation time: 10 minutes (+ marinating time)
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2 lamb shoulder chops, approx. 250g each
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 sprigs rosemary, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, zest and juice, plus more to serve
- Sea salt
- To make the marinade, combine the olive oil, garlic, rosemary, oregano, pepper and the lemon zest and juice.
- Place the lamb chops into a tight-fitting dish and coat in the marinade. Cover and marinade at room temperature for at least one hour or, for best results, overnight in the fridge.
- Bring the lamb to room temperature 30 minutes before you begin cooking. Preheat the Baccarat® The Ultimate Grill to 'SETTING 4' (240 °C).
- Remove the chops from the marinade and season both sides with sea salt.
- Lift the upper housing and bring the appliance to the 'Flat 180° position' and place lamb on the grill plate. Cook for 6 minutes first side, then flip and cook 4 minutes second side. Remove from the grill and rest in a warm place for 4 minutes.
- Serve with extra lemon wedges and vegetable skewers, pita breads and tzatziki. Enjoy!
Used to make this recipe: Baccarat The Ultimate Grill & Press Contact GrillBack to blog