April 19, 2023
Lemony Coconut Energy Balls
Only pure energy in this Lemony Coconut Energy Balls recipe, featuring the The Quick Mix Stick Blender Set by Baccarat.
Makes 12 Balls
- 200g raw cashews
- 125g shredded coconut
- Zest from a large lemon
- 30ml fresh lemon juice
- 30ml honey (use rice syrup for vegan)
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oi
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- 2 pinches of salt
- Optional: shredded coconut and poppy seeds, to garnish
Back to blog
- Divide the ingredients in half to make in two batches.
- Combine one batch of all the ingredients to your mini processor bowl and pulse with The Quick Mix Stick Blender until combined, scraping down the sides as needed. Transfer to a bowl, cover, repeat and refrigerate until cold all together for at least 1 hour.
- Roll into 12 balls. Either sprinkle or roll the balls in shredded coconut or poppy seeds.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.