Mini Quiche Tarts
Perfect as appetizers this weekend, @klarahamiltonnutrition has served up some delicious Mini Quiche Tarts!
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 1 TBS Melted Butter
- 1/3 Cup Cheese (I used Cheddar and Feta this time).
- 1 TBS Minced Garlic
- 2 Rashers Shortcut Bacon (diced)
- 1/4 Brown Onion (diced small)
- 1/2 Capsicum (diced small)
- ALL the Veg - I grated in a food processor - 1/2 Zucchini, 1 Carrot, 6 Asparagus Spears, 1/4 Broccoli and a big handful Baby Spinach Leaves
Note - Squeeze as much water as you can out of the grated mixture - this will allow your quiche to set better
- Prep your pie shells - see above!
- Sauté garlic, bacon, onion, and capsicum in a saucepan on med-high heat until soft and fragrant. Mix your grated veggies in.
- Whisk eggs, milk and butter together. Add flour and cheese and stir until combined.
- Mix into grated vegetable mix.
- Spoon mixture into tart shells and bake at 180°C for 30mins, or until well set and nicely browned.
Enjoy with a delicious side salad for even more veggie goodness.Back to blog