April 18, 2023
Pea, Bacon, and Lemon Pasta
Quick and easy to prepare, this delicious Pea, Bacon and Lemon pasta is the perfect mid week meal.
- 1 packet pasta
- 200gms frozen or fresh peas
- 8 rashers short cut bacon
- 1 lemon (use the juice and the rind)
- 1 punnet mushrooms
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- ¼ cup cream
- Cook pasta according to instructions, set aside and keep warm.
- In a Baccarat Le Connoisseur sauté pan gently fry garlic until soft.
- Add bacon and fry until part cooked, part crispy.
- When the bacon is cooked, add peas, the rind of the lemon and mushroom slices.
- Stir well and cook through. Add the stock, cream and lemon juice to taste. Mix well.
- Serve hot and garnish with extra lemon rind.
Used to make this recipe: Baccarat Le Connoisseur Round French Saute Pan 31cm BlackBack to blog