April 19, 2023
Great with pasta or your sandwich of choice, this homemade Pesto recipe features The Quick Mix Stick Blender Set by Baccarat.
(Makes approx. 250ml)
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves (no stems)
- 50g pine nuts or walnuts
- 2 medium garlic cloves
- 120ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 80g freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
Back to blog
- Combine basil leaves, pine nuts or walnuts and garlic in chopping bowl and process with The Quick Mix Stick Blender until very finely minced.
- Place half the oil and set the variable speed to 1, switch on, when mixed through repeat with remaining oil.
- Add the cheese and process very briefly, just long enough to combine.
- Use immediately. To store in the fridge, decant into a glass jar and cover the surface with olive oil.
- Suitable to freeze, simply decant into a airtight container, cover the surface with olive oil. Store in freezer for up to 3 months. To thaw place in the fridge for approximately 4 hours before you need to use it.