October 25, 2023
Prosciutto, Fig and Green Tomato Pizza
Savour a divine fusion of flavours with this Prosciutto, Fig and Green Tomato Pizza recipe, featuring The Gourmet Slice Pizza Oven Black by Baccarat.
Makes: 1 pizza
- Basic pizza dough
- Tomato passata
- 6 slices of prosciutto
- 1 green tomato sliced into thin wedges
- 1-2 figs sliced into wedges
- 100g cheddar cheese grated
- 50g blue cheese, crumbled
- Handful of arugula/rocket leaves
- Drizzle of fig glaze
- Cracked black pepper
- Preheat your Pizza oven.
- Roll out the fresh dough, spread with passata and cheddar cheese and place inside your pizza oven.
- When the cheese is golden and melted, add prosciutto slices twisted into swirls, tomato wedges, fig wedges and blue cheese crumble.
- Close lid, turn pizza maker up to 5 and cook until ingredients on top of pizza are warmed through and slightly grilled.
- Remove from oven, drizzle with fig glaze and olive oil and sprinkle with cracked black pepper.
Used to make this recipe: Baccarat The Gourmet Slice Pizza Oven BlackBack to blog