October 16, 2023
Pumpkin Thai Green Curry
Indulge in the irresistible blend of fragrant spices and creamy pumpkin in this delicious Pumpkin Thai Green Curry recipe, featuring The Smart Chef Multicooker by Baccarat.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 medium butternut pumpkin cut into small cubes
- ½ bunch fresh coriander (save some for garnish)
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 500 ml vegetable stock
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 4 tbs green curry paste
- Sugar snap peas
- Edamame beans
- 1 bunch of asparagus spears
- Basmati rice to serve (Cooked with the rice option in the multicooker)
- Lime wedges
- Spring onions sliced thinly
- Green chilli slices
- Red chilli slices
- Coriander leaves
- Placed chopped cubes of pumpkin in a bowl and add soy sauce. Toss to coat and leave for 5 mins to soak in.
- Using the saute method, heat½ the olive oil and add the pumpkin and saute until golden brown. Remove from the heat and place aside.
- In a food processor or blender place washed coriander and coconut milk and blend until combined.
- Add the remaining olive oil and gently saute garlic, ginger, green curry paste until heated through. Add the blended coconut milk and vegetable stock and stir well to combine.
- Place pumpkin back into the pot, add the sugar snaps, edamame beans and asparagus spears and adjust the cooking selector to meat/stew and cook for 10 minutes. Less if you like your vegetables slightly crunchy.
- When the cooking time has completed, release the pressure slowly using the quick release method.
- Garnish with lime wedges, spring onions, chilli slices and coriander leaves and serve with basmati rice.
Used to make this recipe: Baccarat The Smart Chef Multi CookerBack to blog