April 20, 2023
Enjoy this delicious Seafood Pizza recipe, featuring The Gourmet Slice by Baccarat.
(Makes 2 pizzas, 3 serves = 1 pizza)
- Store bought pizza bases or make your own basic pizza dough
- No cook pizza sauce
- 30 green prawns with tails
- 2 large garlic clove
- 6 large bocconcini sliced
- 220g fresh ricotta crumbled
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil (extra to drizzle)
Note: if prawns are large, precook in frypan for a few minutes first.
Back to blog
- Preheat your Gourmet Slice Pizza Oven.
- Roll out your fresh dough and place inside your pizza oven.
- Top base with pizza sauce.
- Combine prawns, garlic, olive oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Top pizzas with prawn mixture and ricotta.
- Close the lid and turn your pizza maker up to 5 and cook for around 5 minutes until prawns are cooked through.
- Season and drizzle with a little olive oil.