Single Serve Chocolate Peanut Butter Baked Oats
Quick and easy single serve treat, these choc peanut butter baked oats are healthier than they look!
Cooking time: Oven 15 minutes OR Microwave 2 minutes
- 1/2 cup Oat Flour
- 1 tbs Cacao Powder
- 1 tbs Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Sweetener (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder (optional)
- Extra Peanut Butter and Choc Chips for topping
- Preset oven to 180°c
- Add ingredients to a bowl and stir until combined.
- Pour into a ramekin and add toppings. Bake for 15 minutes and serve warm.
*I added sweetener to balance out the bitterness from cacao and baking powder to add some rise. Both are optional.
**can be cooked in the microwave for 1-2 minutes depending on your microwave and how gooey/cooked you want itBack to blog