April 20, 2023
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Effortlessly cook this mouthwateringly tender Slow cooker Beef Stroganoff recipe in the Baccarat The Tasty Chef 6L Slow Cooker while you go about your day.
- 700gm beef chuck steak
- Olive oil
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Punnet of brown mushrooms
- 2tbs plain flour
- 1 tbs of smoked paprika
- Beef stock – 1 cup, use more if mixture is too thick
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- 11/2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 5 tbs sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped chives for garnish
Back to blog
- Cut beef into cubes and season with salt and pepper. In a heavy based frypan, fry cubes until browned.
- Transfer beef cubes into the Baccarat The Tasty Chef 6L Slow Cooker.
- In the same frypan, cook off mushrooms and onions for approximately 4-5 minutes or until slightly soft. Stir in flour and paprika. Place into slow cooker.
- Add beef stock, Worcestershire sauce and mix until all combined. Add salt and pepper to taste if required.
- Cook on high for 3.5 – 4 hours or slow for 6-7. If mixture is becoming too thick, stir in more beef stock until desired, saucy consistency is obtained.
- When cooked, stir in sour cream and when well combined and hot, serve with mash potato or pasta. Garnish with chopped chives.